Your marketing strategy is a comprehensive plan to achieve your marketing objectives for the organization. This will guide how and to whom you are going to sell products and services. It helps you define where you are going to allocate scarce resources.
So why do you want to define such a strategy?
- It helps you define your competitive edge.
- It helps define where and how you can make the most profit from your products and services.
- It helps you define how you will deliver solutions to satisfy your customer’s needs.
- It helps you identify and review new markets.
- It helps in defining your pricing strategy.
- It helps with the optimal allocation of scarce resources.
In short, it helps define how you are going to be profitable and successful.
In my view, these are good enough reasons to spend some time in developing a marketing strategy!
Learn more about developing your marketing strategy by becoming a subscriber.