How to improve your business performance
A one-day workshop to help you identify and prioritize interventions to improve your business
The workshop is based on the SimplifyTOM tool; a simple but effective task orientated business improvement portal. The tool defines fundamental management principles and actions for improvement that you can use to improve your business performance.
The workshop is a kick-start to using the tool through providing an introduction to the fundamental management principles whilst you identify and prioritize the areas that you need to focus on to improve your business’ performance.
At the end of the workshop you will have a prioritized list of areas that you need to take action on to take your business to the next level.
During the workshop you will be introduced to:
- The design principles behind the tool.
- The 7 strategic managerial areas.
- The 29 critical performance areas.
- A method for prioritizing the actions you need to take.
In addition to your prioritized areas for improvement, you will go home with the full SimplifyTOM tool including:
- 7 strategic managerial areas.
- 29 critical performance areas.
- 15 detailed explanations further enhancing certain critical performance areas.
- More than 200 possible actions for you to adapt to your specific circumstances.
- 14 templates to use to help you in your definition and implementation.
The workshop provides you with an ideal opportunity to develop support networks with other attendees facing similar challenges to you.
Who should attend? The course is aimed at the owner-manager of SMEs wanting to improve their businesses’ performance.
Where? Workshops will be held at The Venue at Midrand, Gauteng. Workshops will be run in other locations depending on demand. Contact us should you require a workshop elsewhere.
When? At this stage, the following dates are available.